Friday, July 2, 2010

Two!

Well, I don't know how it happened, but my baby turned two this week. Here he is in *all* his glory.

Joseph...
loves forts.
sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating.
loves playing in water... in the sink, in a cooler, in a pail, in the pool, anywhere.
must count to ten before performing any important stunt.
loves playdoh.
has a vocabulary that is ever-expanding. ("These raspberries are delicious!")
pronounces the "s" at the beginning of words as "h" ("...five, hix, heaven, eight...")
knows how to throw one heck of a tantrum.
gives the best kisses and 'around the neck' hugs.
makes me the happiest mommy around!


Happy Birthday, Joseph!

1 comment:

The Knitty Gritty Homestead said...

I can hardly believe it! It's been 18 months or so since I saw him! He looks more and more like you every day.
I'd love to talk with you about getting some pics of our family done this fall maybe? Just casual, around the farm here! I'll also add you to my bloglist...trying to keep up with blog maintenance is a big job!